We are a direct lender and financial intermediary, which gives us the opportunity to place the most competitive financing options in the market. Below is what we specialize in. We look forward to winning your business and creating a long-term relationship: Ground-Up New Construction ($200K to $45M – Loan Amount), Fix/Flip Projects, Long-term Rental Property Acquisitions and Refinances, Airbnb or vacation rental acquisition and refinancing, and Commercial Property Lending including Apartments. Here are more details of our core lending products.
1. Fix and Flip Loans – up to 90% Of Purchase with 100% of Rehab, experienced, or first-timer investors
2. BRRRR – Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance and Repeat loans are available. Loan programs include 5/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM, 30 Year Fixed Rates.
3. Rental Property Loans – Purchase – Refi – Cash Out. SFR 1-4 units and AirBnB properties. Loan programs include 5/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM, 30 Year Fixed Rates.
4. Ground Up Construction Loans
5. Portfolio Loans for SFR – 2-4 units and Multi-Family
6. Bridge Loans – Loans to Pay off current Lender – 1-2 Year Loans.
7. Multi-Family Loans from 5 doors to 300+ doors. Value-Add Purchase, Turn-Key Purchase, Bridge, New Construction, Agency and non-Agency loans
8. Commercial and Mixed-Use Properties
9. Haz. Ins. Co you can use. https://affiliate.nreig.com/RichardTurner
We are also very excited to be working with a new lender that will provide funding for the BRRRR investment concept. Basically, the loans look like this:
- LTV – up to 88% of Cost / 68% LT Market Value
- DSCR – 1.20 based on Market Rents (1.30 if less than 3yrs rental experience)
- Experience – Min 5 flips or rental / 5yr look back
- Loan Terms – 7 yr (5yr Fixed+2yr Floating)
- Interest – Intro Rate 4.9% (increases with credit below 740, max 5.8%), First-year – no interest payments (rolled into loan principal)
- Loan Terms – 12yr (10yr Fixed + 2 yr Floating)
- Interest- Intro Rate 5.2% (increases with credit below 740, max 6.1%), First-year – no interest payments (rolled into loan principal)
- Origination Points – 3% (2 to lender + 1 to us) need to get a Broker/Client Agreement at 1%
- Prepayment – Step Down 3-2-1 (No PPP if Origination Points Increased by 1%)
The lender will work with the following background issues:
- Litigation with another Lender
- Bankruptcy (10yr lookback)
- Foreclosures (since 2012)
- Delinquency with suppliers
- Outstanding RE Liens
- RE Loan Delinquency
This lender is geared up to work with contractors and investors. They understand the issues they come into and have a system that helps to prevent further erosion of the borrower’s track record or credit.
One of their claims is that 95% of applications pass thru the system to get a loan.
If you’re planning to buy a distressed property, now may be a good time to buy. Just make sure you’re aware of the risks and understand what you’re getting into. Distressed homes offer a unique buying opportunity for real investors, but the average home buyer should probably look elsewhere.
If you need funding, apply now. I am working online with the rest of you.
Patrick St. Cin
W – 512-213-2271