As a direct lender and financial intermediary, we have the opportunity to place the most competitive financing options in the market. We look forward to winning your business and creating a long-term relationship. In addition to our core offerings of Ground-Up New Construction ($200K to $45M – Loan Amount), Fix/Flip Projects, Long-term Rental Property Acquisitions and Refinances, Airbnb or vacation rental acquisition and refinancing, and Commercial Property Lending including Apartments, we now have the ability to place loans with multiple small-balance commercial lenders. The small-balance commercial loan amount falls between $100,000 to $10.M.
Types of properties that can be funded:
- Commercial Condo
- Multi-Use – Primarily Residential
- Multi-Use – Primarily Commercial
- Retail/Wholesale/Strip Center
- Light Industrial
- Self Storage
- Mobile Home Park
- Day Care – Free Standing/non-residential
Loan Programs Available:
- No Doc (min FICO 700) – $100,000 to $2.5M
- Full Doc (Min FICO 600) – $500,000 to $10.0M
- Lite doc (Min FICO 650) – $100,000 to $2.5M
- Bank Statement (Min FICO 650) – $100,000 to $2.5M
- Amortization – 15, 25, 30 yr
- Term – 5, 7, 10yr
- Rates – from 5.5%
Here are more details of our core lending products of Ground-Up New Construction ($200K to $45M – Loan Amount), Fix/Flip Projects, Long-term Rental Property Acquisitions and Refinances, Airbnb or vacation rental acquisition and refinancing, and Commercial Property Lending including Apartments.
- 1. Fix and Flip Loans – up to 90% Of Purchase with 100% of Rehab, experienced, or first-timer investors
- 2. BRRRR – Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance and Repeat loans are available. Loan programs include 5/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM, 30 Year Fixed Rates.
- 3. Rental Property Loans – Purchase – Refi – Cash Out. SFR 1-4 units and AirBnB properties. Loan programs include 5/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM, 30 Year Fixed Rates.
- 4. Ground Up Construction Loans
- 5. Portfolio Loans for SFR – 2-4 units and Multi-Family
- 6. Bridge Loans – Loans to Pay off current Lender – 1-2 Year Loans.
- 7. Multi-Family Loans from 5 doors to 300+ doors. Value-Add Purchase, Turn-Key Purchase, Bridge, New Construction, Agency and non-Agency loans
- 8. Commercial and Mixed-Use Properties
- 9. Haz. Ins. Co you can use. https://affiliate.nreig.com/RichardTurner
Do you need funding for your BRRRR investment? Basically, the loans look like this:
- LTV – up to 88% of Cost / 68% LT Market Value
- DSCR – 1.20 based on Market Rents (1.30 if less than 3yrs rental experience)
- Experience – Min 5 flips or rental / 5yr look back
- Loan Terms – 7 yr (5yr Fixed+2yr Floating)
- Interest – Intro Rate 4.9% (increases with credit below 740, max 5.8%), First-year – no interest payments (rolled into loan principal)
- Loan Terms – 12yr (10yr Fixed + 2 yr Floating)
- Interest- Intro Rate 5.2% (increases with credit below 740, max 6.1%), First-year – no interest payments (rolled into loan principal)
- Origination Points – 3% (2 to lender + 1 to us) need to get a Broker/Client Agreement at 1%
- Prepayment – Step Down 3-2-1 (No PPP if Origination Points Increased by 1%)
Some of our lenders will work with the following background issues:
- Litigation with another Lender
- Bankruptcy (10yr lookback)
- Foreclosures (since 2012)
- Delinquency with suppliers
- Outstanding RE Liens
- RE Loan Delinquency
Our lenders are ready to work with contractors and investors. Now is a good time to buy a distressed property but be aware of the risks and understand what you’re getting into. Distressed homes offer a unique buying opportunity for real estate investors, but the average home buyer should probably look elsewhere.
If you need funding, apply now. I am working online with the rest of you.
Patrick St. Cin
W – 512-213-2271